Nordic Components 12 gauge Shotgun +6 Shell Extension Tube Kit less the Firearms Specific Nut
These Nordic Components Shotgun Extension Tube Kits
allow you to change the length of your shotguns fixed magazine tube when used in conjunction with a Nordic Components Extension Tube Nut ( sold separately). This kit included the end cap, extension tube and magazine tube spring. These tube kits contain the newer style NC MXT magazine extension tubes with the clamp relief groove.
This Nordic Component Extension Tube Kit is sized to hold (6) 2 3/4 inch shells. They are not designed to fit flush with the end of your barrel. Do not buy a Nordic Components Extension Tube Kit with the expectation that it will fit flush with end of your barrel. If one does happen to fit flush with your barrel, it is a coincidence.
The included spring is 45 inches long and will need to be trimmed to fit.
This extension tube kit is sold without the firearms specific tube nut. Tube nuts can be purchased separately. The various Nordic Components Tube Nuts can be purchased separately and can be seen in the Related Items section below.
This tube kit (+6 shell tube and end cap) is 14 inches long. When the separately purchased Nordic Components nut of your choice is installed onto the tube , the complete assembly will add from 14.605 inches to 15.105 inches of length to your shotguns fixed magazine tube.
Directions for selecting the proper tube extension length:
Using the approximate tube overall length provided above, please determine the installed length of your shotguns fixed tube and the factory nut as shown below. Once this is done, if your measurement is close to or slightly shorter than this tube kits approximate length, this tube kit is an option for you. You want to select a tube kit that is as close as possible to the end of your barrel. It might be apparent that some tubes will extend past the end of your barrel when installed. That is a perfectly viable option for shotgun use, it is your personal choice as to whether tube extends past the barrel. Please decide before you buy as to whether it is acceptable to you for a tube to extend past the barrel. Otherwise, the extension which comes closest to the end of your barrel is the proper tube length to select.
| || |
|Additional information on Nordic Components Shotgun Extension Tubes: |
- If you are not 100% satisfied with a new Nordic Components product, we'll refund your money! Obtain an RMA #, include a copy of your receipt, return the new unused item to us within 10 days from the date delivered and we will issue a refund.
- Once you install a Nordic Components extension tube, it becomes a used product and used products are not eligible for refund, exchange, or return (threading the extension tube onto the fixed magazine tube constitutes installation).
- There is sufficient information provided above describing the overall length of each extension tube for an informed purchase decision to be made. Please use the provided information to make absolutely sure that the correct length tube is selected. Once you receive this item and if it appears too long for your application, do not install it as that will void your ability to return the item.
- Shipping charges are not refundable and we can not accept returns on special order items.
- Returns of new items due to buyer decision are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.