Purchasing a firearm online is actually very easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Cactus Tactical complies with all local, state and federal laws with respect to the sale of firearms.
- Cactus Tactical will only ship to authorized firearms dealers and will not ship firearms to individual homes.
- Cactus Tactical will only ship firearms to a state in which it is legal to ship to and will abide by all local and state laws while shipping.
- Cactus Tactical will only ship ammunition to a state in which it is legal to ship to and will abide by all local and state laws while shipping.
- Cactus Tactical complies with US. Reference 545108 while verifying the legality of the buyer to purchase the firearm by performing background checks using the NICS system before delivery or pickup.
- Cactus Tactical sells only firearms that are legal in the United States.
PLEASE NOTE: All online firearm purchases, by law, must be sent to a valid Federal Firearms License holder for transfer to you. Prior to placing a firearm order you will want to decide what FFL to have the firearm sent to. It is your responsibility as the customer to contact the dealer prior to or soon after purchasing to ensure they will accept your transfer and to go over any additional requirements they may have.
Once you’ve selected the firearm you want, add it to your cart and click the "View Cart' link on the top right of your screen. This will direct you to your shopping cart allowing you to verify the products you are about to purchase, get shipping estimates, check gift card balances, etc.
After you’ve confirmed your order, click the Red button "Proceed to Checkout."
Keep in mind that if you are purchasing a firearm, it can only be shipped to an FFL dealer that has been selected by you. The firearm can only ship once a copy of their FFL license has been provided to us and can only be shipped directly to the FFL. Any items purchased along with the firearm will be shipped separately, so the Ship To address must be provided and valid. Please note again: any firearm in your order will not be shipped until we receive a license from an FFL referencing your order number and name.
SHIPPING FIREARMS TO FFL
Selecting an FFL for your order:
Typically, dealers will charge a transfer fee when you pick up your firearm, so make sure to ask what their fee is. Please note that we do not arrange transfers for you. It is the customer’s responsibility to reach out to the dealer to ensure they will accept the transfer and find out if there are any requirements they may have.
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like them to receive a firearm for transfer from Cactus Tactical.
- Provide the FFL dealer with our contact information so they can send a copy of their FFL.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM MST
- Phone Number: 623-4344-8372
- Fax Number: 623-516-7917
- Contact: Contact Us
Please make sure your dealer references both your name and your order number if they are sending a copy of their FFL for your order. In addition, please make sure to include your order number on any correspondence with us. You will receive your order number after you finish the checkout process.Once we have the FFL for your purchase in hand we will process the order for shipment. Please note that processing times are separate from actual shipping times. Processing times prior to shipment of firearm orders are normally 1 to 2 business days once we have the FFL information needed.
INSPECTING YOUR FIREARM
Once your firearm arrives at your dealer and is ready to be picked up, please INSPECT THE FIREARM FULLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects or issues with the firearm. If there are any problems with the gun, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER. Make arrangements with your transfer dealer to have the firearm shipped back to us. Upon receiving it back, we will inspect and provide you with a replacement or refund if an issue is found.
Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and any problems or defects must be handed by the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Firearms are not accepted for return after the transfer with your dealer has completed.
Cancellation of an order after 2 PM MST the day of the order is subject to a 15% cancellation fee.